EVERLASTING LOVE MESSAGES

You probably don’t know this but there are just THREE things you have to do to “wake up” the romance center of any man’s brain and turn him into the “Romantic Beast” you deserve (and desire so much). . .

There are just 3 things you have to do to get out of “Romantic Siberia” and get turn your man into the “Romantic Beast” you deserve. . .

First you need to REMIND HIM what a valuable prize you are. . . and bait him into hunting and chasing you again. . .

Second you need to give him *permission* to be a guy. . .

And third you need to make him feel SAFE. . .

And you can do all of that with the cell phone you’ve got in your pocket or purse right now. . .

Just by watching this short video my friend Michael Fiore put up. . .


If you want more than anything for that one guy to HUNT you again, you NEED to watch this video now. . .


P.S. The very beginning of the video shows Mike on The Rachael Ray Show and what happened when one woman used his techniques on her boyfriend.

Make sure you watch the look on Rachael’s face when she sees the results. . .


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I Will Wait …
Till The Day
“I” Can Forget “You” …
Or
The Day
You Realize
“You” Cannot Forget “Me” …


* * * * *


Each day I meet someone new. But never find another you! The world is full of people, it’s true.. Yet no one ever compares to you.




Please don’t ask me what i like about you,
because its every little thing you do.


* * * * *


Awake Or Asleep
I Carry A Dream Of You
And
In Some Beautiful Way
It Reminds Me
How Much Sweeter
My Life Is
Because
You Are Part Of It dear


i love eimages



Like Moon in the sky,
u r living in my eye,
In my heart love u high
For ur sake ready to die..



* * * * *


I do not fear to die,
But
My fear is that if i die
who’ll Love U as much as i do?



* * * * *


If i would know that I’m gonna die tomorrow,
I’ll spend 23 hours with u and
if u wonder what about the last hour
In that I’ll find someone
who can take care of u
Love you always.


* * * * *

You can turn the ice into fire,
And make the world around me spinning.
You are good, beautiful and clever,
And I swear I will love you forever!


everlasting love messages



Thinking of you I’m thrilled and restless,
And I know it’s not okay,
I know this game might be hopeless,
But I really want to play.


* * * * *



People love shopping.
People love food.
But the thing I love the most,
Is my one and only YOU.

* * * * *


I could be your friend I could be your companion But I chose to love you For that there is a reason Love is immortal The never-ending season




Here’s a promise I am making, Here’s an oath I am taking, I’ll live with you forever, I will give my best to you, In happiness and sad, I’ll never let you go.


* * * * *


A touchng fight…!
BOY- I want to end our relationship..I am going to return you everything you gave me…!
GIRL-ok then let’s start with love



* * * * *



BoyFrnd msg 2 his GirlFrnd:
Baby Sorry 2 Disturb u.
can u send Me Ur Photo?
Its Urgent
Serious matter
“we r playing cardS & Ive Lost my Queen”



* * * * *


Boys sometimes Misunderstand the Friendship as Love.!
But,
Girls always Misunderstand the Love as Friendship…



* * * * *

As time goes by we may grow old, but I promise that our love will forever stay young. I love you.


* * * * *


Our relationship as fiancé-fiancée is… sometimes challenging, but always a delight. Sometimes chaotic, but always fantastic. Sometimes impulsive, but always stable at the core. Sometimes simple, but always romantic. I love you.


* * * * * 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Tagalog Text Mesage of Condolence

JAMHURI DAY MESSAGES, KENYA

HAPPY MASHUJAA DAY MESSAGES