I AM SORRY QUOTES FOR GIRLFRIEND

You probably don’t know this but there are just THREE things you have to do to “wake up” the romance center of any man’s brain and turn him into the “Romantic Beast” you deserve (and desire so much). . .

There are just 3 things you have to do to get out of “Romantic Siberia” and get turn your man into the “Romantic Beast” you deserve. . .

First you need to REMIND HIM what a valuable prize you are. . . and bait him into hunting and chasing you again. . .

Second you need to give him *permission* to be a guy. . .

And third you need to make him feel SAFE. . .

And you can do all of that with the cell phone you’ve got in your pocket or purse right now. . .

Just by watching this short video my friend Michael Fiore put up. . .

<===> Do these 3 things to turn him into your "Romantic Beast". . . <===>

If you want more than anything for that one guy to HUNT you again, you NEED to watch this video now. . .

<===> He doesn't feel "safe" with you??? <===>

P.S. The very beginning of the video shows Mike on The Rachael Ray Show and what happened when one woman used his techniques on her boyfriend.

Make sure you watch the look on Rachael’s face when she sees the results. . .

<===> Make him chase you with these simple texts. . . <===>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry for making you lose your temper. But to be honest, you look boiling hot when your temper boils over.


* * * * *

By lying to you I broke your heart. But in doing so I broke mine too. I made the biggest mistake of my life, by betraying a love so true. I am sorry.




Being sorry is the first step to repentance and repentance is the first step to being a better person. So if you don’t forgive me, I will never be able to become a better boyfriend. I am sorry.


* * * * *

I betrayed your trust and created my life’s biggest disaster. But now I realize that your love in my life is all that matters. I am sorry.





Sorry for being aloof and making you feel that I don’t care for you. I promise to behave in a way that mimics our love – profound and true.


* * * * *


I made a mistake because I am only human. But I expect you to forgive me because I know that you are a Superwoman. I am sorry.


* * * * *

My lies have caused a lot of pain. I promise to never do it again. All I want is to see you smile – forever and ever, not just for a while. I am sorry.

* * * * *

My heart has been leaking and bleeding since the day I hurt you. Please heal the holes with the plugs of your forgiveness. I am sorry.

* * * * *

Angry is ugly and forgiveness is sexiness. Forgive me please?


* * * * *

With a bruised heart and a deflated ego, with sad soul and a head hung low, I apologize to you unconditionally, my love I am really very sorry. I love you.


* * * * *

I thought our RELATIONSHIP was immune to all of life’s diseases until a virus called LIES made it sick. I am going to use a regular doze of medication which includes APOLOGIES, HUGS and KISSES to make it feel better. I am sorry.






I overlooked your happiness to make myself happy, only to realize that my happiness lies in your happiness. I am sorry, please forgive me.


* * * * *

I have shown you what an idiot I can be by making that mistake. Now it is your turn to show me what a darling you can be by giving your anger a break. I am sorry.


* * * * *

I thought I would be better off alone. But I am nothing without your love, time has shown. Better off apart, I thought we would be. Being away from you, is what my heart refuses to believe. I am sorry, I took your love for granted. But trust me, this is not what I really wanted. I love you.


* * * * *


I have realized that it doesn’t matter how much love I store for you in my heart, what matters more is how much love I can give to your heart. I promise, never to hurt you again like the way I did before. I am sorry.


* * * * *

I am sorry for lying to you and expecting you to take things lying down. Please forgive this loving boyfriend of yours.


* * * * *

Even time will not heal the wounds of the mistake I made but a soft kiss on your lips definitely will help ease the pain. Sorry for being such a jerk and calling you silly names.


* * * * *

I am sorry for being so possessive but this is one mistake that I will always be proud of, simply because I love you. At the same time, I will calm down and avoid overreacting to silly situations.


* * * * *

I rushed into making a bad decision and ended up hurting you a lot. The only good side of that mistake is that now I am going to rush to give you koala hugs, bear hugs and kisses to say sorry and apologize. Please forgive me.


* * * * *

I forgot to call you back yesterday just like you forgot to call me last week. But the difference is that you apologized and I didn’t. I am sorry sweetheart.


* * * * * 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Tagalog Text Mesage of Condolence

JAMHURI DAY MESSAGES, KENYA

HAPPY MASHUJAA DAY MESSAGES