APOLOGY MESSAGES FOR HIM, HUSBAND, BOYFRIEND

You probably don’t know this but there are just THREE things you have to do to “wake up” the romance center of any man’s brain and turn him into the “Romantic Beast” you deserve (and desire so much). . .

There are just 3 things you have to do to get out of “Romantic Siberia” and get turn your man into the “Romantic Beast” you deserve. . .

First you need to REMIND HIM what a valuable prize you are. . . and bait him into hunting and chasing you again. . .

Second you need to give him *permission* to be a guy. . .

And third you need to make him feel SAFE. . .

And you can do all of that with the cell phone you’ve got in your pocket or purse right now. . .

Just by watching this short video my friend Michael Fiore put up. . .


If you want more than anything for that one guy to HUNT you again, you NEED to watch this video now. . .


P.S. The very beginning of the video shows Mike on The Rachael Ray Show and what happened when one woman used his techniques on her boyfriend.

Make sure you watch the look on Rachael’s face when she sees the results. . .


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the day I said I DO, I promised to never let anything come in-between us two… not even my own mistakes. So I will fix ever little thing I have broken in our marriage… no matter how long it takes. I am sorry.

* * * * * 

Nothing can erase the lies that I have spoken. But I hope that watching me suffer and suffocate in regret will make you realize how sorry I am. I love you.





I know I made a mistake but I don’t believe in making tall claims and false promises. But I promise to make it up with lots of cute hugs and naughty kisses. I am sorry.

* * * * *

Please consider my mistake as a small pothole in the beautiful freeway of our married lives. I promise to fix this tiny pothole so we can cruise along again. I am sorry.




I could have been a better wife. I could have given you a better life. But even now it is not too late… I promise to give you a beautiful fate.


* * * * * 

Would you get jealous if you had the most expensive car in the world and some else took it for a ride every day? That is how I feel when I have the hottest husband in the world and his secretary gets to spend all day with him in the office. I am sorry for being so possessive, but I love you.

* * * * * 
Apologies are better felt than said… so I want you to put your hand on my heart while I rest my head on your shoulders so you can feel how sorry I really am. I love you.

* * * * *

My mistakes brought about AGONY but I am going to fix everything with my APOLOGY. I am sorry.

* * * * * 

Sensual sparks could fly in this room right now if a charming and handsome man like you forgives a beautiful woman like me. What do you say?

* * * * *

My mistakes have sucked our love dry but I promise to replenish it with moist kisses. I am sorry.

* * * * * 

I am not sorry for being possessive and obsessed about you, because I love you a lot. But I am sorry for acting possessive and obsessed about you in front of all our friends. Sorry baby.

* * * * * 

I am going to become a handywoman to fix all the leakages and repair all the cracks in our husband-wife relationship until it works smoothly like before. Sorry for everything my dear.


* * * * *

Mistakes and failures are supposed to make relationships stronger. I hope that my mistakes have made our marriage stronger and better than ever before. Sorry.

* * * * * 

I Love You has been replaced by I Am Sorry. Please accept my apology so I can get back to saying I Love You and my heart can start beating again.


* * * * *

he mistakes I have made have taught me many lessons in life. The most important one was the realization that I was lucky to be your wife. I love you.

* * * * * 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Tagalog Text Mesage of Condolence

JAMHURI DAY MESSAGES, KENYA

HAPPY MASHUJAA DAY MESSAGES