STUDENT SMS MESSAGES AND JOKES

You probably don’t know this but there are just THREE things you have to do to “wake up” the romance center of any man’s brain and turn him into the “Romantic Beast” you deserve (and desire so much). . .

There are just 3 things you have to do to get out of “Romantic Siberia” and get turn your man into the “Romantic Beast” you deserve. . .

First you need to REMIND HIM what a valuable prize you are. . . and bait him into hunting and chasing you again. . .

Second you need to give him *permission* to be a guy. . .

And third you need to make him feel SAFE. . .

And you can do all of that with the cell phone you’ve got in your pocket or purse right now. . .

Just by watching this short video my friend Michael Fiore put up. . .

<===> Do these 3 things to turn him into your "Romantic Beast". . . <===>

If you want more than anything for that one guy to HUNT you again, you NEED to watch this video now. . .

<===> He doesn't feel "safe" with you??? <===>

P.S. The very beginning of the video shows Mike on The Rachael Ray Show and what happened when one woman used his techniques on her boyfriend.

Make sure you watch the look on Rachael’s face when she sees the results. . .

<===> Make him chase you with these simple texts. . . <===>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to write 55
Teacher : How do u write 55?
Student : I don't know..
Teacher : Write 5 and beside it another 5!
The student wrote 5 and stopped.
Teacher : What are you waiting for?
Student : Can u tell me which side to write the other 5?

* * * * *

Teacher to Student: What is Number Seven, Even or Odd
Student: Even
Teacher: How can you make seven even?
Student: Remove the ‘S’!!



How to write 55

Teacher : How do u write 55?
Student : I don't know..
Teacher : Write 5 and beside it another 5!
The student wrote 5 and stopped.
Teacher : What are you waiting for?
Student : Can u tell me which side to write the other 5?

How to write 55 Teacher : How do u write 55? Student : I don't know.. Teacher : Write 5 and beside it another 5! The student wrote 5 and stopped. Teacher : What are you waiting for? Student : Can u tell me which side to write the other 5?


 * * * * *


 Teacher to Student: What is Number Seven, Even or Odd Student: Even Teacher: How can you make seven even? Student: Remove the ‘S’!!


 * * * * *


Teacher: Maria please show America on the map. Maria: Here it is. Teacher: Good. Then kid, who discovered America? Class: Maria did ,teacher.


* * * * *


 TEACHER: John, how do you spell "crocodile"? JOHN : "K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L" TEACHER: No, that's wrong JOHN : Maybe it's wrong, but you asked me how I spell it!


 * * * * *


 TEACHER: Why are you late? WEBSTER: Because of the sign. TEACHER: What sign? WEBSTER: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."


 * * * * *


 TEACHER: In this box, I have a 10-foot snake. SAMMY : You can't fool me, Teacher... snakes don't have feet.


 * * * * *


 TEACHER: How can you prevent diseases caused by biting insects? JOSE : Don't bite any.


 * * * * *


 TEACHER: Ellen, give me a sentence starting with "I". ELLEN : I is... TEACHER: No, Ellen. Always say, "I am." ELLEN : All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."


* * * * *

Teacher to Student: What is Number Seven, Even or Odd
Student: Even
Teacher: How can you make seven even?
Student: Remove the ‘S’!!

 * * * * *

Teacher: Maria please show America on the map.
Maria: Here it is.
Teacher: Good. Then kid, who discovered America?
Class: Maria did ,teacher.

* * * * *

TEACHER: John, how do you spell "crocodile"?
JOHN : "K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L"
TEACHER: No, that's wrong
JOHN : Maybe it's wrong, but you asked me how I spell it!

* * * * *

TEACHER: Why are you late?
WEBSTER: Because of the sign.
TEACHER: What sign?
WEBSTER: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."

* * * * *

TEACHER: In this box, I have a 10-foot snake.
SAMMY : You can't fool me, Teacher... snakes don't have feet.

* * * * *

TEACHER: How can you prevent diseases caused by biting insects?
JOSE : Don't bite any.


* * * * *

TEACHER: Ellen, give me a sentence starting with "I".
ELLEN : I is...
TEACHER: No, Ellen. Always say, "I am."
ELLEN : All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."



MOTHER: Why on earth did you swallow the money I gave you?
JUNIOR: You said it was my lunch money.

* * * * *






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Tagalog Text Mesage of Condolence

JAMHURI DAY MESSAGES, KENYA

HAPPY MASHUJAA DAY MESSAGES