Hello Friend Text Messages

You probably don’t know this but there are just THREE things you have to do to “wake up” the romance center of any man’s brain and turn him into the “Romantic Beast” you deserve (and desire so much). . .

There are just 3 things you have to do to get out of “Romantic Siberia” and get turn your man into the “Romantic Beast” you deserve. . .

First you need to REMIND HIM what a valuable prize you are. . . and bait him into hunting and chasing you again. . .

Second you need to give him *permission* to be a guy. . .

And third you need to make him feel SAFE. . .

And you can do all of that with the cell phone you’ve got in your pocket or purse right now. . .

Just by watching this short video my friend Michael Fiore put up. . .

<===> Do these 3 things to turn him into your "Romantic Beast". . . <===>

If you want more than anything for that one guy to HUNT you again, you NEED to watch this video now. . .

<===> He doesn't feel "safe" with you??? <===>

P.S. The very beginning of the video shows Mike on The Rachael Ray Show and what happened when one woman used his techniques on her boyfriend.

Make sure you watch the look on Rachael’s face when she sees the results. . .

<===> Make him chase you with these simple texts. . . <===>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greet a friend today, make her feel special through Text Messaging
Thanks for sharing your life w me.
Have an excellent weekend
my AWESOME friend!
more blessings your way...
---

Hello! Josh here
Just wanted 2 say hello
Hope U R doing well
and all that!
Sorry I don't TXT
as often as I should
I've just been kind of busy
Still I MISS YOU!
Thanks for being a friend and all
Hope 2 hear back from U
because I hardly ever do!:-D Take care love!
---
I always smile when I see U
@ school
@ d coffee shop
@ the bus stop
even though U don't talk to me
ur SMILE is enuff 2 make my day
PERFECT!
---

Hey friend
I was right about 1 thing
2 get you into my life,
2 B around you,
2 love you
2 hold you
2 kiss U
I'm so happy & lucky
2 B alive
---
Let me be quick 2 point out
I don't have many friends
because I don't need too many
I have YOU, my 1 true friend
that's a whole lot better
than having a dozen friends

---

i'll be seeing U
i need a best friend conference
ryt about now,
something real BIG
is UP soul sistah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Tagalog Text Mesage of Condolence

JAMHURI DAY MESSAGES, KENYA

HAPPY MASHUJAA DAY MESSAGES